Sunday, March 30, 2014

Graduated from college! / Upcoming General Conference

Well, I have graduated from Niagara County Community College with a 3.9 average! It was a lot of hard work, but I enjoyed it. I have my Associates in Science in Digital Media. I can design websites now. I also have a knowledge of how the internet works, and about different social media. I know the Lord had his hand in my getting this degree. I started out working full time and going to school full time. I was able to take some online courses and some night courses to work around my work schedule. Then I found out I had to sign up for classes that were only offered during my work day. I wondered and prayed on how to handle that. The Lord took care of that also. I was downsized out of my job, so I was free to finish school and get my degree. The harder classes started then, and I was glad I had more time to work on my homework and papers. Then just before my last semester I was sending out resumes to various printing places, and I went to the temple with my husband. We got back later in the day, and I found an email from one of them saying they would love for me to come in for an interview and they could work around my school schedule! I am still working there, and I love it. I am bringing home more money working part time than I did working full time at my old job.

The April General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is next weekend. I can't wait. I love to hear what the Prophet has to say. Actually I love all the talks throughout the two days. They are all so informative. If you would like to watch them you can go to LDS.org and watch them online.

No comments: