Thursday, October 12, 2006

This is the Palmyra Temple. This is where Tim and I were sealed for time and all eternity. It is a beautiful place. It is very peaceful there, It is a place where you can leave all your worldly things outside, and concentrate on the spiritual things. I have had many experiences where I have felt my loved ones who have passed away right there with me. It is a wonderful feeling. I know that they are with me all the time, but they seem closer to me at the Temple. The veil is very thin there.





This is one of my favorite pictures of Christ. I love the pictures of him with the children.










I am sitting here embroidering some aprons for a friend of mine. Actually the sewing machine is doing all the work. I am just waiting for it to sew out, so I decided I needed to add to my blog. She (my friend) is giving the aprons to someone for her 80th birthday. This person works on a large farm, and has a farm market. She gets up early every day and takes the migrant workers to the fields and then at lunchtime she makes them lunch and feeds them. She is a very special person, I hope I can still do all that she does when I turn 80. I will post pictures of the aprons when I am finished.

We live just south of Lake Ontario. The lake is still warm, so the storm that has been hitting the midwest is going to go a little south of us. We are protected from the warmth of the lake. Buffalo is getting socked with snow, so is Niagara Falls, and Lockport, and Medina (where I work). They could get up to 6 inches tonight. We have only had a little rain so far. There are already many branches down because of the weight of the snow on the leaves. There are many people without power in and around Buffalo right now. I have some pictures of Medina when I left to come home, but I haven't downloaded them into the computer yet.

No comments: