Sunday, October 08, 2006

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a week since I last posted. I have been trying to work on more items for the craft show next month. I have some more fall earrings done, some apples, cherries, pumpkins, fall leaves, acorns done. I am now getting some christmas ornaments, bags - I have some red hat designs I thought I would try on some canvas bags. I also have some knitting and crochet designs I want to try on canvas bags. I have crocheted some little coin purses, got to get them sewed together now, and put buttons on. I have chosen some christmas and thanksgiving designs to put on towels that I crochet the top on.

This is a picture of our Superman/Clark Kent, and Lois Lane scare crows that we made for the contest. We took 3rd place in the contest.









We had the most beautiful moon last night. It was huge and really orange when it came up. It stayed huge and really bright all night. You didn't even need an outsidel light to get around. I wanted to take a picture, but we didn't get home until it was up in the sky and was too bright a white. Oh well, maybe next time. I wanted to get it when it was really orange.

I only had 2 kids in nursery at church today. That was good. I usually have between 6 and 8, and I haven't had an assistant lately, they haven't called a new one, and the one I have had now has to work on Sundays. I miss her. Well, we'll see what happens.

I have just finished my ward newsletter. I didn't get as many stories as I would have liked, but that's OK. I went with what I had, maybe we'll get more for the next newsletter.

No comments: