Sunday, July 22, 2007

I can't wait to get up to the 1000 Islands to visit my Mom. I love it up there. It is so peaceful and restful to me. And it will be nice to visit with Mom by myself. We haven't had any time together by ourselves since I got married 8 yrs. ago. I love my husband, his daughter and granddaughter dearly, but there are times I just need to be by myself, and do what I want to do. You can bet I will be doing some loom knitting up there. And probably some sewing. Just to remind you what it looks like up there here is a picture taken from their front lawn.
















You can see why I love it so much up there. I love being on the water and near the water. I wonder if it has anything to do with being a pisces? Oh well whatever the case I still love to be near the water, weather it be a lake (Lake Ontario is less than 2 miles from my home) or a river (1000 Islands is in the St. Lawrence River).

No comments: