Monday, September 18, 2006

It has been so quiet and really nice since our road has been closed. They are fixing the bridge. I am going to be sorry to see it re-open in October. It has been really peaceful - nobody drag racing down the road.

We are planning some scarecrows for the Village of Medina's (that is where I work at the newspaper) scarecrow festival. We are doing Clark Kent, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. We are decorating the office like the Daily Planet, and putting the scarecrows outside. Maybe I can get some pics of it and put them on here.

I have been thinking alot lately about going back to school. I would really like to do that. I am thinking about paralegal. It sounds interesting to me. I just wish I had the money to do it. We don't make much, I am the primary breadwinner, as my husband is disabled, and I don't make much being a clerk/typist/receptionist at the paper.

No comments: