Thursday, September 14, 2006

Summer is almost over

Wow, I can't believe Summer is almost over all ready. Where does the time go? It seems to be going by faster and faster each year.

We are having another Alumni Marching Band this year to play at the Homecoming Game. I was in it last year too. We had so much fun. It had been almost 30 years since I had picked up the clarinet. I remembered most of the fingering for notes. There is nothing like the feeling of marching onto the field and doing your show. It is so awesome!

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. This has been a long week. I started some new medication for diabetes and it is making me feel a little sick to my stomach. My body is supposed to get used to it in a week or so. I hope so.

It has been rainy the last few days. I am looking forward to the sun tomorrow. It always brightens my spirit when the sun is shining.

We read the scriptures every night, and we have just started the New Testament. It is funny how much you forget, and then when you read them over again, you get something completely different out of them. It all depends on what is going on in your life at the time I guess.

well, I must get to bed, have to be up at 6 a.m. as usual on work days.

No comments: